Updated 04/12/2017 15:00
There are only weeks left until Christmas arrives. Picoteo, business lunches and dinners, roscones, turrones … and binge eating that are the result of long periods of time around the table. If you are one of those who do not want to arrive with kilos of more and compensate for the excesses, sit down well, take note of this consistent diet proposed by Mara Muoz, nutritionist of Ms Queue. It is easy and perfect to eat healthy, lose weight and not take kilos of more!
To prevent before healing the kilos of ms that translate into your scale of the days before Christmas and the holidays, nothing like a plan or easy diet that works and is consistent when it comes to taking care of yourself and eating healthy without gaining weight. For this we ask the experts of MsQueDieta who give us their infallible tricks.
You can eat everything but always keeping in mind the quantities. Do not stay hungry but not bloated either. Listen to your body and keep in mind the "moderation" and try that the next meal is preferably a protein food (chicken or fish) and fiber (vegetables).
First of all, plan and include in your mens fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants, choose diurtic foods like squeezes, celery, eggplant, pear and pineapple. Do not skip any of the meals later, try a yogurt a day to improve your digestion and drink a liter and a half or two liters of water a day.
1. Eat little by little and pay attention to what you eat. Do you fancy a powder or a marzipan? Well, taste it, treat it, its flavors, its texture, what it reminds you, what sensations you have while you're eating. There is no problem in enjoying the delicious flan that your mother or grandmother cooks if you taste it well and enjoy the sensations and memories that this dessert and this moment brings you.
2. Srvete what you are going to eat. Be aware of the hunger you have and what you want to eat. Avoid pecking while talking to other people because, if you are attentive to the conversation, you will not be as aware of what you are eating.
3. Drink a glass of water before eating. For what? To realize that you are going to change your activity and that you are going to start eating. Enjoy that moment.
4. Always eat sitting. When you eat standing, you are not so aware of that moment. When you pay more attention to what you eat.
5. Chew slowly, savor, notice the different textures, smell the food.
6. Do you listen to your body? Eat when you are hungry and stop eating when you are satiated, And for that eat without a mobile, tablet, computer or television. And ask yourself if you are satisfied.
Breakfast: Dairy + cereals (30g) or bread (40-50g) + piece of fruit or oatmeal shakes, cereals with high fiber content, skimmed yogurt or Caf with milk + 1-2 slices of bread with tomato + piece of fruit .
Mid morning and snacks: A piece of fruit, a skimmed yogurt and nuts.
Meals: Grilled vegetable dishes or salads + low-fat meat (chicken, turkey) or fish or eggs. Add olive oil, soy sauce, etc and with 30-40g of bread. If you take rice or pasta that is preferably as a garnish or in a salad and in an amount that goes in relation to our physical activity.
Pre-Christmas dinners: Vegetable soup and French omelette or salad and grilled chicken breast or pumpkin cream and salmon or spinach with raisins and grilled turkey, etc. Dinner three hours before going to sleep to have a good digestion and rest better.
Hippocampal diet to lose weight in a week
Diet and fat-burning foods to speed up your metabolism
Carbohydrates to lose weight: what can I drink?